Welcome to Stewart & Mackertich - Client Services!
This is a dedicated page for the benefit of Clients who wish to communicate with
At Stewart & Mackertich, we believe in offering the very best of products and ensuring
high service standards. As part of this endeavour, we believe that you should be
able to contact us to offer comments on our products / services and also to address
your grievances, if any. We earnestly value your feedback as it helps us review
our present standards and improve upon them at every possible opportunity. The following
are the various avenues for you as an investor to contact / write to us, depending
on your convenience.
- You can call us for any assistance or query from 9.30 am to 7.30 pm (Monday to Friday)
and 10.00 am to 2.00 pm (Saturday) on the following numbers
- 18001231540 (Toll-free) and + 91 33 4057 2625 for all queries and Investors calling from abroad may call on - 91 33 6634 5401 to connect to our Customer Care - Call Centre.
- We strongly recommend that you email to the designated email address (
email@example.com) for Investor Service Centre (ISC). This will facilitate
immediate attention to your communication. The email ID of such ISC is available
on the statement of account and all Contract Notes sent to you.
- Alternatively, you can also email us at our corporate email ID
firstname.lastname@example.org for any general queries. We will get in touch with you in
2 business days (48 hrs) from the date of receipt of your email or earlier wherever
Investor Service Centers
You can also walk-in to any of our Branches nearest to you and our trained client
services staff will be glad to be of assistance.
Investor Complaint Redressal
If your communication was a complaint and you are still not satisfied with the resolution
you may have received from our Investor Service Desk; you may feel free to write
to the Compliance Officer – Mr. Sudipto Datta, at
In case if not satisfied with the response of Stewart & Mackertich, you can lodge
your grievances with SEBI at https://scores.gov.in
or you may also write to any of the offices of SEBI. For any queries, feedback or
assistance, please contact SEBI Office on Toll Free Helpline at 1800 22 7575 / 1800
Filing complaints on SCORES - Easy & quick
- Register on SCORES portal
- Mandatory details for filing complaints on SCORES:
- Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID
- Effective communication
- Speedy redressal of the grievances